Tuesday 24 August 2010

apologies ;)

Heeeeeeeeeey! Haven't written on this in like forever! ;D

Errrmmm, I actually don't know what to write :L Hmm, what have I been up to? Well, it's the summer now! :DD Not that, that makes a difference, I live in Northampton and frankly it's a load of poop -_-

Urrmm, I've started playing basketball seriously - that sounds like I'm like some pro LOL - it's just I'm taking it seriously now :D I play for Northampton Nets it's a pretty good team Im glad :D

Don't know what to write apart from life's going good :D Everyday above ground is a good day ;)


Will write later if I remember :P


People say everything happens for a reason. These people are usually women. And these women are usually sorting through a break up. It seems that men can get out of a relationship without even a good-bye, but apparently women have to either get married or learn something. Why are we in such a rush to move from confused to confuscious? Do we search for 'lessons' to lessen the pain?
-Sex & The City


ox

No comments:

Post a Comment