Monday 6 September 2010

Heeeeey

Heeelllooooo :)

In a goood mood :D! Why? I'm not too sure if I'm honest!

School was alright today, lessons were decent, not much I can say to be honest, school is school haha... Ermm, training was alright, kinda successful :) For once I didn't feel like I was wasting my time playing basketball at the end even though I did make some mistakes at training. Watching the boys training was funny haa, not the boys training itself because they were good, it was Georgia, Maki, Paris + Dorcas hahaa. The dancing, singing, making jokes loool ;) "EVERBODY DO THE WALRUS ARR ARR!" ;D 'twas a good night :)

P.E first thing in the moning tomorrow :| nice.

Bored now so bizz...


nature Pictures, Images and Photos


when people put you down enough you start to believe it...the bad stuff is easier to believe, do you ever notice that?

ox



No comments:

Post a Comment