Wednesday 15 September 2010

Late Post.

"Hi. Pissed off, so thought I'd use this as a narcotic way of releasing my anger.

Everything is so shit now a days. EVERYTHING. Not much is going right for me at the moment seeing as I'm enumerating genuine honesty.

School is freaking stupid. Days that used to come and go so quickly are literally taking forever (yes, I know, exaggerating but I don't care). I'm not allowed to play basketball anymore which now pretty much means I have nothing to do, and frankly I'm viewing most things with a negative approach. Forthrightly, I deem not being able to participate in basketball very unfair on my half because I really fail to see what I've done wrong. I do understand my GCSE's are in possibility of 'jeopardy' if I carry on but it's not a case whereby I have basketball everyday and I refuse to allocate time for extra curricular school work :/ Also, my grades in school are (not meaning to sound cocky) quite good, for instance in English, my coursework grades are as follows; 6 A's and 4 B's. That's not bad, an I got those grades when I still had basketball. Hmmm..." - This was meant to be posted on wednesday but instead of publishing it my silly self clicked on 'save draft' lol.





'Change has a considerable psychological impact on the human mind. To the fearful it is threatening because it means that things may get worse. To the hope it is encouraging because things may get better. To the confident it is inspiring because the challenge exists to make things better'

ox



No comments:

Post a Comment