Sunday 3 October 2010

Untitled.

Haven't written on this in what seems like an incredibly
long time even though it clearly hasn't..

Umm, as I'm pretty sure as everyone knows I don't lead a particularly interesting life so if you're expecting some kind of crazy ass interesting blog, then you are at a VERY wrong destination.

Not much has happened in the last few weeks really except for I've hurt my freaking ankle and it still hurts after two weeks -.-
Urrmm, season starts on Sunday! First game on Sunday :D:D
It's an away game in Doncaster, we have to be at Academy for eight o'clock in the morning -.- Really not sure how that's going
to happen :/ But on the plus side we have an away game. Just realised we're going to be on the coach for 3 hours! :O I intend to sleep most of it haha. I hope we win our game. Me being the sad ass I am, I googled the team we're playing and last season they won 2 games and lost 10 so hopefully it's not so bad. Jheeze asif I've just being going on about that for that long -.-

Reeaaaaallllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyy not in the mood for school tomorrow to be honest :/

Lastly, although life may not go as well as I want it to, there's not much I can do about it, so might aswell smile and get over it, doubt that many people care when I'm upset to be frank haha.




sunshine Pictures, Images and Photos

"How does one become a butterfly? They have to want to learn to fly so much that they are willing to give up being a caterpillar."


ox

No comments:

Post a Comment