Friday 24 December 2010

Revisit.

Goodday all. I haven't updated this in forever, it seems. Life sometimes gets away from you and priorities change. As usual, nothing that seems prominent has occurred. Alot has probably happened but right now, I can't seem to remember the most important things.

I would like to say that I'm starting to approach the stage whereby things in my life remain more constant, and that my likes and dislikes are changing less and less and I'm starting to know who I am but frankly, that is quite far from the truth. There are alot of things I wish I could say about who I am but yet again I can't because in all honesty I'm not too sure who I am.

At this stage in my life, things are changing pretty intently, and I'd like to think that they are for the better. Right now, I believe I have a more straightforward goal in terms of what I want my future to be like, and how I intend to achieve my objectives. I've realised that, in life, there really is no time for time-wasting, and as Benjamin Franklin quoted 'Time is money', regardless if life shouldn't be taken too seriously, but if one chooses to be lackadaisical then by the time one realises that being lazy gets you nowhere, it's too late and as evident time can't be changed.

Life at the moment, is going very good. There are three things that I devote my energy to: family, school and basketball. Nothing comes before that, I've figured what my priorities should be and what they are. I really don't have time for time-wasters and people who have to intent on leading a positive life. 'Knowledge is power'. And I know this makes me sound egocentric or self-centered, but honestly speaking, what is the point in wasting my time dabbling in things that are certainly not going to add to me amounting up to anything?

Just realised I started this, talking about how uneventful I am then I wrote a load of stuff, aha. On a positive note, it's Christmas tomorrow, Merry Christmas to those who celebrate it and hope they enjoy it.

Can't believe it's the end of 2010, it's been a very alternating year, but I'm saving a post about the year 2010 for later :)


Photography Pictures, Images and Photos

'
You know how when you were a little kid and you believed in fairy tales, that fantasy of what your life would be, white dress, prince charming who would carry you away to a castle on a hill. You would lie in bed at night and close your eyes and you had complete and utter faith. Santa Claus, the Tooth Fairy, Prince Charming, they were so close you could taste them, but eventually you grow up, one day you open your eyes and the fairy tale disappears. Most people turn to the things and people they can trust. But the thing is its hard to let go of that fairy tale entirely cause almost everyone has that smallest bit of hope, of faith, that one day they will open their eyes and it will come true.'


ox

No comments:

Post a Comment