Wednesday 1 June 2011

Accomplishment

WE MADE IT.
2006 -2011
Feels like an accomplishment.
However, it is scary to think that I've been in Northampton Academy for FIVE years, even though it really doesn't feel like it, aha. It's been a good run and I'm genuinely going to miss the school. Oh and, school actually finished on Friday, but as per me being late with everything my post happend to be late, ha.
A year end is neither an end or a beginning, but a going on, with all the wisdom that experience can instill in us. Pesonally speaking, it's more of a beginning, a beginning of the rest of my life. If I had to do it over again, I would choose the same set people over again :') Just have a few more exams left then I have a freakishly LONG summer! Looking forward to sixthform though!
It's crazy that I'm actually growing up so quick! Not in a sense of doing things that aren't appropriate for my age. I mean, that I'm actually finished school. The prospect of the future actually kind of scares me to be frank. It's scary that my future is in my hands and whatever decisions I make determine what my future holds. I am trying to achieve a lot and make the right decisions, but it's inevitable that mistakes will be made, but they aren't mistakes if I learn from them; they'll merely be learning curves in my life.
There's nothing more interesting to write about! I need to start putting stuff up as soon as I think them, not three days after when I can't be bothered, HA.

Thank you Northampton Academy Year 11's for making the past five years of my life enjoyable. It's been one hell of a roller coaster. However, I wish I had gotten to know people better as opposed to right at the end.

nature Pictures, Images and Photos


'And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.'

ox

No comments:

Post a Comment