Thursday 16 June 2011

Good Evening

HEYhelloHI.
Urrmm, felt like posting because I'm bored and mood keeps fluctuating like there's no tomorrowm damn! It's my last exam tomorrow, looking forward to that because from them on I'm freeeeee, you getz?
I've come to a decision, one that's based on recent experience, I am NOT going to try with people if it doesn't get reciprocated, I ain't no mug, foo. Especially if I'm trying to make our 'friendship' better and all you're doing is trying to make me shut up, hell noooo do I have time for such muckery. Man's got bigger fish to fry! I neeeed to stop using chavvy language because people actually take me seriously when I do hahaha it's a joke -.- I HATE exam leave! The only good thing about is that I'm feeling older, however it's cons are waaayy more than the pros. Being sat at home doing nothing everyday is boring, especially now that I don't have exams so I can't just sit and revise! I can't go to the court and ball on my own everyday aswell, succkkss. I'd much rather be in school doing absolutely nothing than be at home bored.
Spent the last week, just being bored. Every night before my exam I sat there trying to cram the whole text book, haha, surprisingly it works because it's not like I'm freshly learning stuff, thank God for that! But I definitely have to work hard in sixth form, no lazing about like the past five years! Ohmydiddydays five years hahaha.
ohohohoh, I've finally got a new phone, after TWO years with the ancient one I had, thank the lord! I was buzzziiinnnggg, hehe. Happy I got it before my birthday though so I can ask for somehting else for my birthday, braaapp. Which by the way is in three weeks ;) 4th of July, hehe. Now, I'm in a random happy mood, which I'm sure will change in the next few minutes/hours, unpredictable stuff I tell ya! Urmm, Science exams tomorrow, buzzing, NOT. Just can't wait for it to be over done with, I'm having to learn stuff from year nine all over again -.- damn. There's a CVL game tomorrow, looking forward to it, nice end to stressfulish week.
I swear I actually wonder why I call some people friends, SUCH a waste of my time. Soooo many people I need to edit out of my life but I am just longing it out because I am a wasteman! (again, with the chav talk, neeeed to sort it out!)

Bored of writing, hope this has occupied a good few minutes of someone's time, hehe ;) More people need to get blogs because it's getting boring following just one person, because all I see is their posts and yeah, more people need a blog, like now. Tumblr sux. It's just pictures -__-
Niiggghhhttt. Dunno why I said night because I know I'm still gonna be up for the next few hours, ha.


color Pictures, Images and Photos
Tonight's picture is random, just because.

'Happiness is a direction, not a destination'

ox

No comments:

Post a Comment