Thursday 14 July 2011

JUBILANT

Yeaaah, jubilant is the word.
HEEEEEEEEYYYY WORLD.
GOOD MORNING STARSHINE, THE EARTH SAYS HELLO.
SOO, can't really remember when last I posted, I think it was on my birthday or the day before, actually I think it's the day before because I remember typing something along the lines of 'last day as jail-bait' or something along those lines. Hahaha, I'm so silly. Damn, that sounds gay but can't be bothered to change it, so instead I'm just writing more - slyly making my post look longer than it actually is, ha. Am I not a BOSS?
Urmm, I'd like to say I'm happy happy happy - well at this moment in time I'm quite happy - because in the real aspect of things there's not really any prominent sad things.
I started this in the morning but then had to go to my brother's graduation thing at Uni, it was alright, but I still can't get over their accents over here! But still, Newcastle is pretty cool and the uni's building aswell is pretty don'ish. Is it wrong that whilst I'm in Newcastle, I'm kinda on the look out for some of the Geordie Shore characters? Haha, really hoping that I'd see at least one of them, that'd be freaaakkiinnnggg raaadddd.
Today's been a good day so far, just chillin' till eight because everyone is asleep ("resting") and then at eight man's going outt! It better be good, else I will not be happy. It's good being out of Northampton for a few days, new environment and that is pretty cool.
So, I've been reading this book, well I just started I've had it for months and just decided that I may aswell read it quick aha. As I was saying, yeah, I've been reading this book called Sole Survivors and it's about familicides, which is when people kill their families, usually kids or aorund that age anyway. Even though it's pretty crazy, it's so insightful but some of the psychology behind the sentencing of some of the people is ridiculous because, a lot of the time they just class them as insane because what they have done is something that doesn't fit the criteria of 'normal' therefore meaning that before they even talk to them they've already been classed as crazy because 'no sane person would do such a thing'. The stories of people who have actually killed their families aswell are CRAZY! Some guy blew up his mum, brother and half of his sister. Weird as stuff.
Feel like I've just gone on, which I probably have but enjoy! May post later, don't know, depends on how late I'm up :)

Angel Of The North Pictures, Images and Photos
^seeing this later, hopefully that is.

"I know some day you will wake up as lonely as I am 'cause fate works both ways"
ox

No comments:

Post a Comment