Friday 3 August 2012

I don't how to start this or even what to write. I just felt like I haven't written in some time so I should now. It's the summer holidays, woohoo. Although it's been fun so far, as I have played ball nearly everyday, I can't really say I've done anything productive. And I have a lot to be doing :-( I've got my extended project, english lit cw, politics work, economics work to get done, and we're already in the second week. Next week though, I'll get work done. However, I'm a bit sceptic about how much work I'm actually going to get done because I'm going to be in London next week, lol. But don't worry, will power 'innit'. 

The Olympics have started and it's been interesting to say the least. The main sport I've been watching to be honest is the basketball, and THAT been awesome. It's actually one of the best things ever to wake up and have a bunch of basketball games to watch everyday. Which brings me to this...Nigeria played against USA yesterday :O:O:O lololol. It sucks though that everyone underestimated Nigeria, because they were actually decent, they managed to put up SEVENTY THREE points againts the USA dream which is said to be similar to the dream team. Does no-one else understand how impressive that is? Rightfully though, USA did drop the 3's so gravefully and calm, like they were at a training session. The only thing that made me angry was the disrespect shown by Lebron especially, which shocked me because with a clapped hairline like his, does he reeeeally have the right to laugh at anyone? He keeps moving his head band back like say we won't notice that his hairline is already saying it's last words. Rage. Anyways, Nigeria did me proud ^_^ Oh and can I just say... Nigeria beat GB. I just even remembered, it was soooo annoying on Twitter last night when all these other clapped African countries started trying to mock Nigeria for being matched up with USA. One thing I learnt yesterday though, Nigerians are CHAMPIONS at insulting, the punchlines were just coming in left right and centre. I've got a couple of examples, loool:

"IF GHANAIANS DID OLYMPIC SWIMMING IT WILL LOOK LIKE AN OIL LEAK, KMT PRICKS"
"HOW CAN I SEE TWEETS SAYING GREAT DAY TO BE GHANIAN? YOUR FOREFATHERS LOOK LIKE CHARCOAL N UR TEAM HASNT EVEN QUALIFIED. PLEASE FUCK OFF"
"Nigeria got touched and you are doing ha ha abi? These times daddy has gone shop for 17 years abeg prioritise"
"Stupid short twats. As if to say they don't play basketball in Ghana with a tennis ball and 2 cups attached to 2 pencils"
"Ghanaians can't make jokes. Their entire olympic squad fitted into one cab from heathrow to the hotel pls pls" 
It was a night of 'LOOOOOL's but as usual with things like this, some people started to take it OTT, cba. Nigerian's are just too proud, lawl. 

Enough of that. Today is the 15th fast, big up, halfway through already. I've got work today, I reeeally cba but I've got to work the next three days if I'm having next week off :( This post was actually one of the funniest to write, mainly 'cause of those quotes. If you're reading and you managed to get here, hope you've enjoyed it! ^_^


^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I did say it, his CLAPPED hairline. I can't even call it a hairline, surely. It's closer to his nape than it is to his eyebrows. (team exaggeration)


LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Only Nigerian's will get the text, but the picture is pretty self explanatory. I'm in stitches!







No comments:

Post a Comment